This photoblog is about my perception of both urban and natural landscapes.
About MeCurrently 62 years young and living in Seattle, WA. I enjoy my grandchildren, music, photography and writing.
- 18,782 hits
Browse the Archives
- Ireland Afternoon September 30, 2014 bluestar2012
- Untitled September 29, 2014 bluestar2012
- Views from the Top of Blarney Castle September 28, 2014 bluestar2012
- Colors Along the Road September 27, 2014 bluestar2012
- Fall Palette September 26, 2014 bluestar2012
- Suspended September 25, 2014 bluestar2012
- Along the Road September 24, 2014 bluestar2012
- Early Fall September 23, 2014 bluestar2012
- Past Dreams#2 September 22, 2014 bluestar2012
- Past Dreams September 21, 2014 bluestar2012
Current Seattle Weather
Live Traffic Feed
- abandoned Alberta Street Alki Point Seattle Architecture Art B&W beach bird blossoms Blue Sky boat brick Bridge Brooklyn Buds buildings cactus Capitol Hill Car Cat Church clematis clouds coffee conservatory design Dog droplet Duck Duwamish River Fall Flowers garden Georgetown graffiti Green Lake Houses Ireland Leaf Lincoln Park Madeleine Manhattan mural nature New York New York City Nikon D7000 Park people Pike Place Market pink pond Portland portrait Puget Sound Purple red River rose Rust San Francisco Seattle Signage Skagit Valley South Park South Park Bridge Spring Thoughts tree tulips urban decay Vehicle Volunteer Park Conservatory Water fountain Yellow
Visitors by Country
EquipmentCurrently using: Nikon D7000 & iPhone 4S; Samsung ST150; Nikon D80; Minolta X700 (film) Bodies. Lens's: Nikon 18-135mm, Nikon 55-200mm, Nikon 18-70mm & Sigma 105mm F2.8 Macro, Tamron 28-78mm f2.8 lens, Nikon 50mm F1.8, Vivitar 28mm F3.5 (with MD to Nikon adapter), wide angle lens, Nikon 55mm F2.8, Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 lens with Kenko 1.5 teleconverter, 1989 Nikon 55mm f3.8 manual focus lens, Nikon SB600 Flash, MB-D80 Battery Grip, Tenba Shootout Backpack & Slik tripod. Currently the Minolta X700 is retired, but I have some scanned images from the near past that I will be uploading from time to time.
Posts I Like
Wedgwood in Seattle… on Fall Palette bluestar2012 on Colors Along the Road Virginia Duran on Colors Along the Road bluestar2012 on Fall Palette Wedgwood in Seattle… on Fall Palette
Bluestar2012's Flickr Site